- Chipset: AMD Bristol Ridge
- CPU Support: AMD® FX-9830P Processor (Quad core 3.0GHz up to 3.7GHz)
- Memory: Support Dual Channel DDR4 2133 / 2400 MHz, 2 x DDR4 DIMM Memory Slot, Max. Supports up to 32GB Memory
- Integrated Video: AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics Supports HDCP
- Storage: 2 x SATA III Connector (6Gb/s), 1 x M.2 (M Key) 16Gb/s Connector, support PCI-E 3.0 x2 (16Gb/s) & SATA III (6Gb/s)SSD
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H – 10/100/1000Mb/s Controller, Support Super LAN Surge Protection
- Audio CODEC: ALC887 7.1 Channels, High Definition Audio
- USB: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers), 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers)
- Expansion Slot: 1 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Slot(x4)
- Dimension(W×L): Mini ITX Form Factor Dimension: 17 cm x 17 cm
- OS Support: Supports Windows 7(32/64bit) / 10(64bit)
- Features: Supports 100% Solid capacitor
The FX-9830P packs a powerful Bristol Ridge architecture-based quad-core processor with an integrated AMD Radeon R7 Graphics for superb processing performance, power efficiency and game-ready graphics.
Provides high quality sound with minimal loss of audio fidelity.
The new 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display with four times the resolution of full HD ,4K2K display is faithfully express bright, highly detailed content that fills the entire screen with lifelike images. Connectivity with PCs via a single HDMI cable for displaying 4K2K data.
SATAIII 6Gbps provides a higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media. With this super speed data transfer, SATAIII allows an incredible data boost which is 2x faster than the SATA 3G.
The primary advantages of DDR4 over DDR3, include higher module density, lower voltage requirements, coupled with higher data transfer rate.