- Model: ILCE-6400L (SELP-1650)
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Real-Time Eye AF & Real-Time Tracking
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Internal UHD 4K Video, S-Log3, and HLG
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 425 Phase- & Contrast-Detect AF Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 102400
- E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- Lens Mount: Sony E
- Sensor Type: 23.5 x 15.6 mm (APS-C) CMOS
- Sensor Resolution: Actual: 25 Megapixel, Effective: 24.2 Megapixel (6000 x 4000)
- Crop Factor: 1.5x
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2, 16:9
- Image File Format: JPEG, Raw
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Image Stabilization: None
- ISO Sensitivity: 100 to 32000 (Extended: 100 to 102400)
- Shutter Speed: Electronic Front Curtain Shutter, 1/4000 to 30 Seconds, Bulb Mode
- Focus Type: Auto and Manual Focus
- Viewfinder Type: Electronic
- Monitor Size: 3.0"
- Monitor Resolution: 921,600 Dot
- Monitor Display Type: 180° Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Built-In Flash: Yes
- Media/Memory Card Slot: Single Slot SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Duo Hybrid (UHS-I)
- Connectivity: 3.5mm Microphone, HDMI D (Micro), Wired Remote Port, USB Micro-B (USB 2.0)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi
- GPS: No
- Battery: 1 x NP-FW50 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 7.2 VDC, 1080 mAh
- Kit Lens Focal Length: 16 to 50mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 24 to 75mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Unparalleled AF performance is the key to beautiful shots
Fast and accurate autofocus lets you capture fleeting moments in stunning detail, thanks to a combination of innovative technologies. A total of 425 phase-detection AF points work in conjunction with contrast-detection AF to achieve a remarkable 0.02 sec.12 speed, while High-density AF Tracking Technology follows even erratically moving subjects.
More accurate autofocus in dim lighting
Highly accurate autofocus is now possible even in dark settings, thanks to advances in the AF algorithm. With this model, the lower limit on the AF detection brightness range has been reduced to EV-213 when in AF-S mode.
AF in Focus Magnifier for finer focus adjustment
When extra-accurate autofocus is called for, such as when you're taking macro shots, you can display a magnified view of the general area you want to focus on, then finely adjust the exact point of focus in the viewfinder or on the LCD screen.
Enhanced Real-time Eye AF supports portrait shooting
Real-time Eye AF detects and autofocuses on the eyes of your subjects when you half-press the shutter. Either the left eye, the right eye, or auto can be specified, and when AF-C is set it maintains a stable focus even when part of the face is hidden, the face is backlit or the subject is facing downwards.
Real-time Tracking holds the focus on tracked subjects
When you're tracking a fast-moving subject, the camera's improved automatic subject motion tracker uses a newly developed subject recognition algorithm that draws on colour, pattern (brightness), subject distance (depth) and face/eye information to recognise, and hold onto, your subject.
Easier manual focus with an improved peaking function
The camera's peaking function colour-highlights the most sharply focused section of the entire image area when you're using manual focus. Now blue has been added to the display's other peaking colours (red, yellow and white) to improve the visibility of the focus peak areas when you're doing the delicate focusing required for macro or portrait shooting.
Smooth display on the OLED viewfinder
The high-contrast, high-resolution XGA OLED Tru-FinderTM provides high visibility, fine details even in dark areas, accurate colours and smooth displays at either 60fps or 120fps, with the framerate selectable for smoother viewing. Standard and High quality settings are available for both the viewfinder and the LCD monitor.