- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- A14 Bionic chip, Nextâ€‘generation Neural Engine
- SIM Card: eSIM
- Super Retina XDR OLED, HDR10, 800 nits (typ), 1200 nits (peak)
- 6.7 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~87.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- 2778â€‘byâ€‘1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- IP68 (maximum depth of 4 meters up to 30 minutes)
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.4 mm (6.33 x 3.07 x 0.29 in)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3687 mAh, non-removable (14.13 Wh)
- Charging: Fast charging 20W, 50% in 30 min (advertised),USB Power Delivery 2.0 Qi fast wireless charging 15W
iPhone 12 Pro. Itâ€™s a leap year.
5G goes Pro. A14 Bionic rockets past every other smartphone chip. The Pro camera system takes low-light photography to the next level â€” with an even bigger jump on iPhone 12 Pro Max. And Ceramic Shield delivers four times better drop performance. Letâ€™s see what this thing can do.
Ceramic Shield. Materially stronger.
iPhone already had the toughest glass in a smartphone. So to dramatically increase the durability of iPhone 12 Pro, we had to introduce an all-new material.
Blows other phones out of the water.
Industryâ€‘leading IP68 water resistance.
Four finishing touches.
Pacific Blue, Gold, Silver, and Graphite
Thereâ€™s 5G. Then thereâ€™s 5G on iPhone.
We didnâ€™t just want to bring 5G to iPhone 12 Pro, we wanted to deliver the best 5G experience possible, without compromise. So we had to do things a little differently.
The fastest chip ever in a smartphone. Again.
The new capabilities of iPhone 12 Pro require speed. Lots of it. And one way to make a chip faster is to add more transistors, meaning you have to make the chip bigger or the transistors smaller.
AR at the speed of light
iPhone is already designed from the ground up for AR, and now the LiDAR Scanner in iPhone 12 Pro takes things to a whole new level.
Pro camera system
A new day for Night mode
Night mode comes to both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, and itâ€™s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. LiDAR makes Night mode portraits possible. And the Wide camera lets in 27 percent more light, for greater detail and sharper focus day or night.
12 Pro Max. Camerus maximus
The bigger iPhone maxes out the Pro camera system. A 47 percent larger sensor and larger pixels dramatically increase the amount of light gathered on the Wide camera. A new OIS stabilizes the sensor instead of the lens so your shots are steady â€” even when youâ€™re not. And the new 65 mm Telephoto camera lets you zoom in tighter on portraits.
Super Retina XDR display
An infinity pool of pixels
How do you make our brightest display even better? Make it bigger. A new design with flat edges and our flexible custom OLED allowed us to push the screenâ€™s amazing color, brightness, and contrast right to the very edge.
Magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging.