- Model: 66545
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Newest ‘GaN’ technology, smaller size with higher power
- Equipped with 2 Type C PD ports and 2 USB-A QC 3.0 ports
- Type C PD1 and PD2 port supports up to 100W charging when being used alone
- USB-A1 and USB-A2 port supports up to 18W charging when being used alone
- Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
- With 4 Protection Systems to ensure safety
- Input: 100Vac - 240Vac, 50/60Hz, 1.6A
- Output:Type C PD1 / PD2 - Each 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/3A, 12Vdc/3A, 15Vdc/3A, 20Vdc/5A (Max. 100W)
- (PD2 - PPS mode : 3.3 - 21 Vdc/5A)
- USB-A QC 3.0 x 2 - Each 5Vdc/3A, 9Vdc/2A, 12Vdc/1.5A (Max. 18W)
- Total output : Max. 100W
- Over current protection, Over voltage protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection
- Operating temperature : 0oC - 40 oC
- Storage temperature : -25 oC - 65 oC
- Product dimensions : 107.5 x 48.4 x 60 (mm)
- Product weight : 210g
- Material : Flame resistant PC
Newest ‘GaN’ technology
By utilizing the GaN technology, the charger achieves high power output with a compact size that makes it ideal for use at home and in the office.
Charge up to 4 devices simultaneously
The charger comes with 2 Type C PD 3.0 and 2 USB-A QC 3.0 ports. The Type C PD1 and PD2 ports can support up to 100W charging when being used alone. It allows you to charge most of the laptops with PD charging feature. Both USB-A1 and USB-A2 QC 3.0 ports support up to 18W charging when being used alone. That allows you to quick charge most of the smartphones with compatible charging function.
4 protection systems
It is designed with 4 protection systems: over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection and over temperature protection. Therefore, the quality and stability are ensured.
Multi-national Safety Certificates
The USB Charger has gained IEC62368 (H.K.), FCC (U.S.), CE (EU), E1703 (Australia), KC (Korea) and RoHS certificates. It is also supported with Global Product Liability Insurance.