- Operating System 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® 11 and Windows 10. See Autodesk's Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
- Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
- Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 with True Color
- High Resolution & 4K Displays:
- Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10 (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
- Disk Space 10.0 GB
- Network See Autodesk Network License Manager for Windows
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialized toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards