- USD $0.65 per GB on raw capacity
- 200,000 4K Random Write IOPS, ultrahigh performance with low latency
- Dual Intel Xeon 6-core CPU and 64GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM, expandable up to 512GB
- Dual onboard 10GBase-T ports, capable of installing optional 10GbE / 25GbE / 40GbE
- NICs with iSCSI over RDMA
Astonishing performance, no more bottlenecks
Enterprises are now challenged to handle I/O-intensive and latency sensitive applications, whether it's managing large raw files, virtual machines, or databases, FS3017 is an easy to maintain, affordable, yet powerful all-flash NAS solution for businesses.
Due to vendor lock-in, all-flash storage is notoriously expensive, but FS3017 accepts both high-end SAS SSD and the more mainstream SATA SSD. Raw capacity of FS3017 reaches 90TB3.
FS3017 is equipped with two 10GBase-T ports. If you need more horsepower, FS3017 also has two PCIe slots available for adding more Ethernet controllers. Choose between 10GbE, 25GbE, and 40GbE to unlock FS3017's full potential. In addition, you can leverage iSCSI over RDMA technology to enhance iSCSI performance by up to 80% with an optional purchase of supported NIC on FS3017.