- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Actual Screen Size (measured diagonally): 54.6 inches
- Screen type : Flat
- Class: 55" class
- Type of TV: Smart TV Yes, Android
- Web Browser: Yes
- Google Assistant built-in: Yes
- Works with Alexa: Yes
- Built-in apps: Yes
- Screen resolution: 3840 x 2160p
- 4K upscaling: Yes
- Backlight type: Full Array LED
- Panel type: 55" Full Array LED Backlight LCD
- Resolution type: 4K
- HDR-compatible: Dolby Vision HDR & HDR10
- Motion Rate: 120
- Audio output power (watts): 8W x 2
- Audio technologies: DTS Virtual:X
- Power consumption: 125W
- Standby consumption: <0.5W
- Power supply: AC 120V, 50/60Hz
- Wireless built-in: Yes
- Bluetooth ®: Yes
- HDMI: 4
- Ethernet (LAN): YES
- USB: 2
- Warranty: 1 Year
The A6G series. Proving that good things come in big packages too. Take your pick from 85”, 75”, 70”, 65”, 60”, 55”, 50” and 43” screens. Plus with dual-position stand (on select sizes) - two sets of fitting slots, you can fit the stand to best suit your furniture. Choose the perfect size for your space and enjoy 4K UHD picture quality.
A6G Series Key Features
The A6G delivers more than four times the resolution of a regular 1080p HD screen. With Android TV, you can discover 700,000+ movies and shows in one place. Ask Google to control your TV with your voice. And cast your photos, videos, and music from devices to your TV easily with Chromecast built-in™. Add to that Dolby Vision HDR and Auto Low Latency Game Mode. Or as we call it, a great looking TV.
This scalable and versatile advanced post processing package creates immersive audio by virtualizing height content over traditional stereos.
Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, sports, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.