- Input: USB-C
- Output: M.2 M-Key
- USP Specification: USB 3.1 GEN 2 standard at transfer rate up to 10Gbps, downward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1
- Supports Hard Drive: M.2 NVMe SSD with 2230/2242/2260/2280
- Supports UASP Accelerated Transport Protocol
- Supports TRIM directives
- Supports Windows/ MAC OS/ Linux/ Chrome OS
- Cable Length: 50cm
- Dimensions (L× W × H): 122 × 40 × 12 mm
Portable NVMe M.2 SSD External Enclosure
The M.2 USB-C Enclosure is designed to house a M-Key or M+B Key NVMe PCIe SSD and turn it into a portable USB 3.1 external drive for maximum utilization. Tool-free and no driver needed, just plug and play. Ideal for cloning files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, expanding storage space.
This M.2 SSD enclosure features latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 and PCIe GEN 3, which supports amazing data transmission rate up to 10Gbp. It is faster enough to transfer 1GB files in 1 second.
The USB 3.1 interface incorporates with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) that enables it to perform a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed than conventional USB 3.1 when used with a UASP-enabled host computer.