- Key Features
- 60 GHz Frequency
- Up to 7.5-Mile Range
- Up to 1.8 Gb/s Throughput
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Interface
- Integrated GPS
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Antenna
- ±24kV ESD/EMP Protection
- Includes Precision Alignment Pole Mount
- Wireless Frequency Bands: 60 GHz
- MU-MIMO Support: Yes
- Throughput: 1800 Mb/s Total
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45) PoE
- Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK
- RAM: 256 MB
- Processor: ARM Cortex A7 Quad-Core
- DC Input Power: 48 VDC at 0.65 A
- Power Consumption: 18 W
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 140°F / -40 to 60°C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95%
- Mount Options: Pole
- Range: 1.24 Miles / 2 km
- Dimensions: 16.3 x 16.3 x 14.2" / 413 x 413 x 360 mm
- Weight: 6 lb / 2.7 kg
Ubiquiti Networks AF60-LR Overview
Create a reliable point-to-point connection between networks over exceptionally long distances with the airFiber 60 LR Wireless Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks. This 60 GHz outdoor dish antenna is designed to provide low-interference, high-throughput connectivity at ranges up to 7.5 miles and a maximum data throughput of 1.8 Gb/s. Made from aluminum and UV-stabilized plastic, the airFiber LR 60 can operate between -40 and 140°F and has ESD/EMP protection of about 24kV. A precision alignment pole mount is included alongside a 48V Gigabit PoE adapter, which connects to the dish's Gigabit Ethernet port to provide power and data passthrough. Other features include an integrated GPS and WPA2-PSK signal encryption.
Exceptionally Long Connection Range
The airFiber 60 LR wireless bridge has a range of up to 7.5 miles.
Fast Data Throughput
The dish has a maximum throughput of 1.8 Gb/s at the 60 GHz radio band. It connects to your network via the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port and includes a 48V PoE adapter for power.
Made for the Outdoors
Made from aluminum and UV-stabilized plastic, the airFiber 60 LR can operate between -40 to 140°F and has ESD/EMP protection of about 24kV. A precision alignment pole mounting kit is included.
Easy-to-read LEDs indicate the dish's power, Ethernet, signal, and GPS status.