- Adjustable CPU Water Block and a Shiftable Block
- Patented CNC-Milled Aluminum Water Distribution Plate
- High Graphics Card Compatibility
- Capacitive Touch Switch
- Digital Display for Real-Time Water Temperature
- Built-in Addressable RGB Lighting
ADJUSTABLE CPU WATER BLOCK & A SHIFTABLE BLOCK
The custom adjustable ARGB CPU water block and the shiftable block together make it compatible with various gaming motherboards.
PATENTED CNC-MILLED ALUMINUM WATER DISTRIBUTION PLATE
Not only eliminates the need for the vast majority of hardline tubings and fittings, the aluminum also optimizes heat dissipation.
HIGH GRAPHICS CARD COMPATIBILITY
Greatly compatible with the majority of graphics card of up to 280mm in length on the market.
DIGITAL DISPLAY FOR REAL-TIME WATER TEMPERATURE
High temperature of water-cooling liquid may cause fragile hardware. The real-time water temperature monitoring system assists you in monitoring the water temperature at any time.
*MOAB II Elite is compatible with most m-ATX motherboards on the market. But the models listed above have been officially verified by ZADAK.
Compatible with MB(M-ATX) Intel Model
- ROG STRIX Z490-G GAMING
- GIGABYTE Z490M
- ASRock Z490M Pro4
- ROG MAXIMUS XI GENE
- GIGABYTE B360M AORUS GAMING 3
- GIGABYTE B360M AORUS PRO \MSI MAG Z390M MORTAR
Compatible with MB(M-ATX) AMD Model
- GIGABYTE B450M GAMING
- GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M
- CPU Socket: Intel 1200, 115x Socket, AMD AM4 (Ryzen) series Desktop Processors
- Water Block Material: Copper, Aluminum
- Water Block Dimension: 88mm*88mm*20mm (non-Bracket)
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Radiator Dimension: 276mm*120mm*30mm
- Product Dimensions: 311 x 193 x 371 (L x W x H mm)
- Packing Dimensions: 472 x 347 x 639 (L x W x H mm)
- Net Weight: 7.3 kg
- Gross Weight: 11 kg
- Maximum GPU Length: 280mm