TOUGHCable™ dramatically increases your Ethernet link states, speeds and overall performance.
Extreme Weatherproof Design
TOUGHCable™ has been built to perform in even the harshest weather and environments.
ESD Damage Protection
TOUGHCable™ protects your networks from devastating electrostatic discharge attacks.
Extended Cable Support
TOUGHCable™ has been developed to increase power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
Specifically designed for use with TOUGHCable™, the TOUGHCable Connectors protect against ESD attacks and Ethernet hardware damage, while allowing rapid field deployment without soldering.
- Model: TC-CARRIER
- Cable: CAT5e, Shielded
- Ethernet Support: Up to 1 Gbps
- Conductor Wire Gauge: 24 AWG
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Conductor Diameter: 0.500 ± 0.005 mm
- Insulation Type: Solid PE
- Insulation Thickness: Avg. 0.295 mm, Min. 0.29 mm
- Insulation Diameter: 1.16 ± 0.02 mm
- Separation (Polyester Wrapping) Thick: 0.025 mm, Extent: 20 mm
- Anti-Crosstalk Divider LDPE: 4.2*0.3 mm
- Cable Shield (Aluminum Foil) Thick: 0.060 mm, Extent: 20 mm
- ESD Drain Wire: 0.4 TC
- Rip Cord: Yes
- Secondary Cable Shield (Braid): 16*8*0.16AA Density: 95%
- Jacket Material: PE
- Jacket Thickness: Avg. 0.52 mm, Min. 0.46 mm
- Jacket Outer Diameter: 6.8 ± 0.30 mm
- Jacket Color: Black
- Reference Standard: ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA568B.2
- Installation Temperature: -20 to 60° C (-4 to 140° F)
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 75° C (-22 to 167° F)
- Operation Temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)