- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Controller: Realtek
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Sequential Read (Max): Up to 2100MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max): Up to 1500MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max): Up to 250K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max): Up to 240K
- Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 85°C
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*): 1200TB
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 80 x 22 x 2.15mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.08inch
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
- Warranty: 5 Years limited warranty
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Pro accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 Pro is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX6000 Pro has passed rigorous screening and testing to ensure the utmost quality and reliability. Moreover, if that isn’t enough assurance for you, the SX6000 Pro comes with a 5-year warranty.