- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Free Gift: Axgon Light Bar (Black)
- Display: 27 inch IPS
- Resolution: 2560 × 1440 pixels
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Dynamic contrast: 1000 : 1 (Typical) 50 Million : 1 (DCR)
- Reaction time: 4ms (GtG)
- Visual angle (horizontal/vertical): 178° (H) / 178° (V) (CR > 10)
- Power supply: 100 - 240V ~ 1.5A, 50 / 60Hz
- Color gamut: NTSC 92% (CIE1976) / sRGB 104% (CIE1931)
- Number of colors displayed: 16.7 Million
- Signal input: HDMI 1.4 × 2, DisplayPort 1.2 × 1, USB-C (DP Alt, 65W) × 1
- HDCP version: HDMI :1.4 / DisplayPort :1.4
- USB Hub: USB3.2 Gen1 × 4
- Adjustable scaffolding: Height: 150mm, Pivot: -90°~ 90°, Swivel: -175°~ 175°, Tilt: -5 ~ 35°
- Product with base weight: 6.27Kg
- Dimensions: 394.6 ~ 544.5 mm (H) × 613.6 mm (W) × 200.1 mm (D)
QHD high resolution
Available in QHD (2560 x 1440) high resolution, users can experience the ultimate in fine picture quality.
IPS Wide View Panel
Visual angle of up to 178 degrees, allowing users to view at any angle to present a fresh and beautiful and complete picture, while showing color consistency, with the actual primary color to present a realistic and vivid picture.
Three-sided ultra-narrow border design
The ultra-narrow bezel is designed to provide a more comfortable viewing experience while saving space and is suitable for multi-monitor stitching, greatly enhancing the gaming experience.
HDR mode Colors are coming closer to reality
Combined with a range of advanced algorithms, HDR mode converts non-HDR content into HDR-like visuals and offers three modes for users to adjust themselves. This technique is to improve saturation and color gamut range to achieve more vivid images by enhancing 6 primary color GBCMY, while increasing dynamic contrast to improve the sharpness and sharpness of the image. HDR tablet sources are not supported.
Adaptive Sync bid farewell to tearing Up Caton
This technology takes e-race display performance to the next level! Achieve exceptional HDR visuals with highly accurate brightness and wide color gamut detection, and no longer disrupt the gaming experience with tearing, and immerse yourself in a smoother game picture that keeps players one step ahead of the competition.
Eye protection non-flashing technology
Most LED screens use pulse width tuning technology from pulse width to control brightness, but this pulse technology is prone to flickering, especially in dim, low-light environments, and is more prone to uncomfortable conditions such as headaches and eye fatigue. Non-flash screen technology is the use of smooth DC DC backlighting system, by reinforcing voltage to reduce the frequency of flickering, providing users with a healthier eye protection situation.