- Model: AH175 USB 2.0 Dual Flash Drive
- Capacity: 32GB
- Interface: Micro USB & standard USB heads
- USB Type-A connector: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.0 specification
- Micro USB connector: Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Power Supply: USB Bus-Powered; No external power required
- Systems Supported
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS 10.6.X or above, Linux 2.6.X or above
- Android 4.1.X or above (Mobile devices must support OTG function)
- Functionality: Plug and play, Compatible with USB On-The-Go (OTG) feature
Users can easily and conveniently move their multimedia files between their Android mobile devices and Apacer mobile flash drive, which saves significant amount of money to buy a device with large memory capacity.
Direct file sharing and playback. Android smartphones and tablets with OTG (on-the-go) function are able to connect with Apacer mobile flash drive in an instant and easily share files at any time.
Apacer AH175 implements innovative built-in MicroUSB and USB dual-interfaces. The front-end Micro-USB allows the connection with smartphones and tablets with OTG functionality to expand storage space. To connect with various PC devices, the flash drive also has the standard USB plug on the back.
Rapid file transmission with no additional effort
Compared to Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth, or other wireless file transfer modes, AH175 with the Micro USB plug delivers a faster and more stable transmission with no limitation on device specifications and no adverse effect on signal quality, so as to greatly save time while showing off an impression of professional efficiency!
Eye-catching Top Hat Design with British Humor
Top hat was once a kind of fashion accessories prevailing in the upper class and was also most commonly used by mime star Charlie Chaplin. With a busy schedule, AH175 stands by the computer like a cute top hat revealing British humor, while the metallic body reveals a sense of business professionals.