- Processor: 3.0GHz 6â€‘core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz)
- Display: 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display 5120â€‘byâ€‘2880 resolution with support for one billion colors 500 nits brightness Wide color (P3)
- Memory: 8GB (two 4GB) of 2666MHz DDR4 memory; four SO-DIMM slots, user accessible Configurable to 16GB or 32GB
- Storage: 1TB Fusion Drive
- Graphics: Radeon Pro 570X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
- Video Support and Camera: FaceTime HD camera, Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- One 5120â€‘byâ€‘2880 (5K) external display at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
- Two 3840-by-2160 (4K UHD) external displays at 60Hz with support for 1 billion colors, or
- Two 4096â€‘byâ€‘2304 (4K) external displays at 60Hz with support for millions of colors
- Native DisplayPort output over USBâ€‘C
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Microphone, 3.5 mm headphone jack Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
- Connection and Expansion:
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports (compatible with USB 2)
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Thunderbolt 2, HDMI, DVI, and VGA supported using adapters (sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector) Kensington lock slot
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- Including Keyboard & Mouse
- Height: 20.3 inches (51.6 cm)
- Width: 25.6 inches (65.0 cm)
- Weight: 20.8 pounds (9.42 kg)
Pretty. Freaking Powerful
The vision behind iMac has never wavered: Transform the desktop experience by fitting powerful, easy-to-use technology into an elegant, all-in-one design. The new iMac takes that idea to the next level â€” giving you even more amazing tools to do just about anything. iMac is packed with the latest processors, faster memory, and phenomenal graphics. All coming to life on the brightest, most vibrant Retina display ever on a Mac. Itâ€™s the total package â€” powered up.
So bright and colorful, you canâ€™t look away.
Available in stunning 4K or 5K, the Retina display shines beautifully on iMac. With one billion colors and 500 nits of brightness, graphics leap off the screen. Text is razor-sharp. Binge-worthy shows and blockbuster movies have never looked more amazing. Graphics and games dazzle in exquisite detail. Itâ€™s simply the best Mac Retina display yet.
Speed. From blazing to breakneck.
Faster than ever, iMac is now equipped with eighth- and ninth-generation Intel Core processors and the latest in high-performance graphics options. Storage zips along too, with the snappy and spacious Fusion Drive available in both models. Or you can configure iMac with up to a 2TB SSD. So no matter what youâ€™re into, you can do anything you love on iMac. All at maximum velocity.
Quite the power couple.
Up to a whopping 8 cores. Process that.
With ultrapowerful quad-core and all-new 6- and 8-core processors, iMac is a total tour de force. The 27-inch model now clocks Turbo Boost speeds up to 5.0GHz, and the 21.5-inch model reaches 4.6GHz. Which means you get more muscle when youâ€™re using processor-intensive applications like Logic Pro X or Adobe Photoshop. Everything feels flat-out fast.
Graphics that render you speechless.
iMac features robust new Radeon Pro 500X series graphics that make everything you see even more extraordinary. The 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display is loaded with up to 8GB of dedicated VRAM. And the 21.5-inch iMac with Retina 4K display ignites with up to 4GB. Both deliver visual effects and 3D graphics that exhibit raw power in its most polished form.
iMac + macOS
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. It lets you do things you simply canâ€™t with other computers. Thatâ€™s because itâ€™s designed specifically for the hardware it runs on â€” and vice versa. And the latest version, macOS Catalina, gives you more of everything you love about Mac.
iMac + iPhone
Your iMac works seamlessly with your iPhone. So whether youâ€™re texting, snapping a photo, or copying and pasting an image, you can move between devices without missing a beat.