- A13 Bionic chip
- SIM Card: nano-SIM and eSIM
- Liquid Retina HD display
- 6.1â€‘inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1792â€‘byâ€‘828â€‘pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- Dual 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide cameras
- IP68 (maximum depth of 2 meters up to 30 minutes)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 5.94â€³ x 2.98â€³ x 0.33â€³
- Waiting Time: 5 days
- á€€á€¼á€¬á€™á€¼á€„á€·á€ºá€á€»á€á€”á€º: á€¡á€±á€¬á€ºá€’á€«á€á€„á€ºá€•á€¼á€®á€¸ á…á€›á€€á€º á€¡á€á€½á€„á€ºá€¸ á€•á€…á€¹á€…á€Šá€ºá€¸á€›á€•á€«á€™á€Šá€ºá‹
It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo
All new dual camera system.Take your photos from wide to ultra wide.A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra Wide camera to show you whatâ€™s happening outside the frame and lets you capture it.Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos.Itâ€™s the worldâ€™s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
New Ultra Wide camera
Go big the new Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene.Think breathtaking landscapes that go on forever.Capturing the entire stage and crowd at a music festival.And vacation shots that show the whole family including the views you traveled 11,000 miles for.
Introducing Night mode
Shooting in low light doesnâ€™t have to be a shot in the dark.Night mode is a new feature that turns on automatically for lowâ€‘light photos like youâ€™ve never seen.Thereâ€™s no need for flash, colors are more natural, and photos are brighter.
Take portraits to new places
With new kinds of portraits and more lighting controls, the dual cameras in iPhone 11 work together to create stunning images.And Portrait mode now works with everything you love to shoot that includes your best friends, twoâ€‘legged or four.