- A15 Bionic chip, New 6‑core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores, New 5‑core GPU, New 16‑core Neural Engine
- SIM Card: nano-SIM and eSIM
- Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion technology with adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz
- 1000 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2778‑by‑1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
- Pro 12MP camera system
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture
- Wide: ƒ/1.5 aperture
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture and 120° field of view
- True Tone flash with Slow Sync, Panorama (up to 63MP)
- IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529
- Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W
- MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W
- Up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with 20W adapter or higher
- Sensors: Face ID, Barometer, Three‑axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Dimensions: 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 8.46 ounces (240 grams)
- Warranty: 2 Years
iPhone 13 Pro Oh. So. Pro.
A dramatically more powerful camera system. A display so responsive, every interaction feels new again. The world’s fastest smartphone chip. Exceptional durability. And a huge leap in battery life.
A15 Bionic chip
The lightning-fast A15 Bionic powers Cinematic mode, Photographic Styles, Live Text, and more. Its Secure Enclave locks down personal info like your Face ID data and contacts. And it’s more efficient, helping to deliver longer battery life.
Up to 50% faster CPU than the competition, Up to 30% faster graphics than the competition.
Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
Four finishing touches.
Graphite, Gold, Silver and Sierra Blue.
No one does 5G like iPhone.
In touch. In the moment.
Presenting Cinematic mode
TrueDepth Camera System
Up your game.
The display’s ability to refresh up to 120Hz combined with the amazing graphics performance of the new 5-core GPU on A15 Bionic makes iPhone 13 Pro perfect for power gamers.