- 5.8-inch,Â Super Retina HD display
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras,Â 7MP front camera (Portrait mode)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 802.11ac Wiâ€‘Fi with MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Enabled by TrueDepth camera for facial recognition
SuperÂ Retina Display
With iPhoneÂ X, the device is the display. An allâ€‘new 5.8â€‘inch SuperÂ Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles theÂ eyes.
Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home fromÂ anywhere.
True Depth Camera
A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology weâ€™ve ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable FaceÂ ID.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgicalâ€‘grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dustÂ resistance.
Depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping create striking studioâ€‘quality lightingÂ effects.
Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in lowÂ light.