- Chipset: Apple M1
- CPU: 8-core CPU with 4 performÂance cores and 4 efficiency cores, 16-core Neural Engine
- Memory Type: Embedded DRAM
- Memory: 8GB unified memory
- Storage: 256GB SSD
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- GPU: 7-core
- Display: Retina display, 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch
- Backlit Magic Keyboard â€“ US English
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Polymer (LiPo) Non-Removable
- Touch ID
- Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports
- Warranty: 1 Year (Apple Official Warranty)
Itâ€™s in the Air.
Our thinnest, lightest notebook, completely transformed by the Apple M1 chip. CPU speeds up to 3.5x faster. GPU speeds up to 5x faster. Our most advanced Neural Engine for up to 9x faster machine learning. The longest battery life ever in a MacBook Air. And a silent, fanless design. This much power has never been this ready to go.
Small chip. Giant leap.
Itâ€™s here. Our first chip designed specifically for Mac. Packed with an astonishing 16 billion transistors, the Apple M1 system on a chip (SoC) integrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and so much more onto a single tiny chip. With incredible performance, custom technologies, and industry-leading power efficiency,1 M1 is not just a next step for Mac â€” itâ€™s another level entirely.
8-core CPU Devours tasks. Sips battery.
M1 has the fastest CPU weâ€™ve ever made. With that kind of processing speed, MacBook Air can take on new extraordinarily intensive tasks like professional-quality editing and action-packed gaming. But the 8â€‘core CPU on M1 isnâ€˜t just up to 3.5x faster than the previous generation2 â€” it balances high-performance cores with efficiency cores that can still crush everyday jobs while using just a tenth of the power.
8-core GPU Plays hard. Works wonders.
The power of macOS Big Sur on M1.
Developed to unlock the potential of the M1 chip, macOS Big Sur transforms Mac with major performance benefits and so much more. Powerful updates for apps. A beautiful new design. Industry-leading privacy features and bestâ€‘inâ€‘class security. Itâ€˜s our most powerful software ever â€” running on our most advanced hardware yet.
The doâ€‘itâ€‘all notebook gets doâ€‘theâ€‘unbelievable memory. The M1 chip brings up to 16GB of superfast unified memory. This single pool of highâ€‘bandwidth, lowâ€‘latency memory allows apps to share data between the CPU, GPU, and Neural Engine efficiently â€” so everything you do is fast and fluid.
Retina display. Lifelike colors for unreal beauty.
Images take on new levels of detail and realism on the brilliant 13.3â€‘inch, 2560â€‘byâ€‘1600-resolution Retina display. Text is sharp and clear. Colors are more vibrant than ever. And the glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so nothing takes away from your gorgeous view.
Camera and mics. Youâ€™re live on the Air.
The image signal processor in the M1 chip helps you look your best for every FaceTime call and video conference. Three builtâ€‘in microphones make sure what you say gets heard whether youâ€™re on a call, dictating a note, or asking Siri about the weather.
Magic Keyboard. Go ahead. Take the keys.
When a keyboard types like a dream and still does a whole lot more: thatâ€™s magic. With new preprogrammed shortcuts, useful features are even easier to access. Get help from Siri, switch keyboard languages, respond with the perfect emoji, find documents with Spotlight â€” thereâ€™s so much you can do with just a tap. And the backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in lowâ€‘light settings.
Charges, chats, streams, works, and plays well with others.
- KeyÂboard and TrackÂpad
- Backlit Magic Keyboard with: 78 (U.S.) or 79 (ISO) keys including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
- Touch ID
- Touch ID sensor
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Video Support
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display at millions of colors and:
- One external display with up to 6K resolution at 60Hz
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- Native DisplayPort output over USB-C
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and Thunderbolt 2 output supported using adapters (sold separately)
- Stereo speakers
- Wide stereo sound
- Support for Dolby Atmos playback
- Three-mic array with directional beamforming
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Operating Requirements
- Line voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Frequency: 50Hz to 60Hz
- Operating temperature: 50Â° to 95Â° F (10Â° to 35Â° C)
- Storage temperature: âˆ’13Â° to 113Â° F (âˆ’25Â° to 45Â° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
- Size and Weight
- Height: 0.16â€“0.63 inch (0.41â€“1.61 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 pounds (1.29 kg)3
- 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- 0.63 inch (1.61 cm)
- OperatÂing System
- macOS BigSur
- macOS is the most advanced desktop operating system in the world. macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major updates to apps â€” taking macOS to a new level of power and beauty.
- Accessibility features help people with disabilities get the most out of their new MacBook Air. With built-in support for vision, hearing, mobility, and learning, you can create and do amazing things.