- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Display: Liquid Retina XDR display, 14.2-inch (diagonal) Liquid Retina XDR display;1 3024-by-1964 native resolution at 254 pixels per inch
- Chip: Apple M1 Pro chip, 8-core CPU with 6 performance cores and 2 efficiency cores, 14-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine, 200GB/s memory bandwidth
- Media engine: Hardware-accelerated H.264, HEVC, ProRes, and ProRes RAW, Video decode engine, Video encode engine, ProRes encode and decode engine
- XDR (Extreme Dynamic Range): Up to 1000 nits sustained (full-screen) brightness, 1600 nits peak brightness, 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- Refresh rates: ProMotion technology for adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz, Fixed refresh rates: 47.95Hz, 48.00Hz, 50.00Hz, 59.94Hz, 60.00Hz
- Color: 1 billion colors, Wide color (P3), True Tone technology
- Memory: 16GB unified memory
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Camera: 1080p FaceTime HD camera
- Operating System: macOS
- Battery and Power: Up to 17 hours Apple TV app movie playback, Up to 11 hours wireless web, 70-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- Charging and Expansion:
- SDXC card slot
- HDMI port
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- MagSafe 3 port
- Three Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
- USB 4 (up to 40Gb/s)
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
Supercharged for pros.
The most powerful MacBook Pro ever is here. With the blazing-fast M1 Pro or M1 Max chip the first Apple silicon designed for pros you get groundbreaking performance and amazing battery life. Add to that a stunning Liquid Retina XDR display, the best camera and audio ever in a Mac notebook, and all the ports you need. The first notebook of its kind, this MacBook Pro is a beast.
Pro to the Max.
M1 Pro and M1 Max scale the amazing M1 architecture to new heights and for the first time, they bring a system on a chip (SoC) architecture to a pro notebook. Both have more CPU cores, more GPU cores, and more unified memory than M1. Along with a powerful Neural Engine for supercharged machine learning and upgraded media engines with ProRes support, M1 Pro and M1 Max allow pros to do things they never could before.
M1 Pro Scary fast.
M1 Pro takes the exceptional performance of the M1 architecture to a whole new level for pro users. Even the most ambitious projects are easily handled with up to 10 CPU cores, up to 16 GPU cores, a 16‑core Neural Engine, and dedicated encode and decode media engines that support H.264, HEVC, and ProRes codecs.
M1 Max Scary faster.
M1 Max is the most powerful chip ever created for a pro notebook, with 10 CPU cores, up to 32 GPU cores, and a 16-core Neural Engine. It delivers two times faster graphics processing and double the memory bandwidth of M1 Pro. And it has a dedicated media engine for decode and two for encode with up to two times faster video encoding and two ProRes accelerators for even higher multistream performance.
We can do this all day.
Ferocious performance with game‑changing battery life that efficiency is the magic of Apple silicon. A single charge lets you compile up to four times as much code in Xcode19 or edit images for up to twice as long in Lightroom Classic.20 And unlike other notebooks, MacBook Pro delivers the same amazing performance whether it’s plugged in or not.
The coolest part.
Advanced thermal systems move 50 percent more air, even at lower fan speeds. And thanks to the efficiency of Apple silicon, the fans never turn on for many tasks you do every day.
Feast your eyes on XDR.
Liquid Retina XDR. The best display ever in a notebook features Extreme Dynamic Range and a million to one contrast ratio. HDR content comes to life in photos, video, and games — with refined specular highlights, incredible detail in shadows, and vibrant, true-to-life colors. Each display is factory calibrated and features pro reference modes for HDR color grading, photography, design, and print production.
ProMotion comes to Mac for the first time, making everything from scrolling through a web page to gaming super fluid and responsive while also reducing power consumption. With refresh rates of up to 120Hz, the adaptive technology automatically adjusts to match the movement of the content. ProMotion video editors can also choose a fixed refresh rate that precisely aligns with their footage.
Heads up the camera’s 1080p HD
Staying connected is more important than ever. That’s why the new MacBook Pro camera has double the resolution 1080p and uses a lens with a wider aperture that lets in more light. Together with a larger image sensor that has more efficient pixels, the camera delivers two times better low‑light performance.
Thanks to the room‑filling six‑speaker system and advanced algorithms, MacBook Pro supports spatial audio when playing music or video with Dolby Atmos, creating a sophisticated, three‑dimensional soundstage. Combine that with the Liquid Retina XDR display, and it’s like having a portable theater.
More plugged in than ever.
Transfer photos and videos with an SDXC card reader. Connect to TVs or displays with HDMI output. Listen using a 3.5 mm headphone jack that detects and automatically adjusts for high‑impedance headphones. Connect to high-speed peripherals or displays with three Thunderbolt 4 ports. And fast‑charge using the quick‑releasing MagSafe 3 port.
Pro power meets pro keyboard.
For the first time, Magic Keyboard brings a full‑height function key row to MacBook Pro with the tactile feel of mechanical keys that pros love. It includes new keyboard shortcuts for Spotlight, Dictation, and Do Not Disturb. And Touch ID has a new, tactile ring that guides your finger for a fast, easy, secure way to unlock your Mac.