- Apple iPad 6th Generation
- Retina display
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit with Multi‑Touch and IPS technology
- 2048‑by‑1536 resolution at 264 ppi
- 500 nits max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- A10 Fusion fourth-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Compatible with Bluetooth keyboards and Apple Pencil (1st generation)
Like a computer. Unlike any computer.
If the computer were invented today, what would it look like? It would be powerful enough for any task. So mobile you could take it everywhere. And so intuitive you could use it any way you wanted — with touch, a keyboard, or even a pencil.1 In other words, it wouldn’t really be a “computer.” It would be iPad.
A10 Fusion chip. Engineered for performance.
64-bit architecture. Four-core design. Over 3.3 billion transistors. Translation: iPad is incredibly fast. Which comes in handy when you want to edit a 4K video, play graphics-intensive games, or experience the latest augmented reality apps.
It multitasks easily. So you can, too.
iPad packs enough power to use multiple apps all at once. Work on your business plan while doing research on the web while making a FaceTime call to a colleague at the same time. It’s even easier than it sounds.
Thin, light, durable. And in three great finishes.
At just one pound and 7.5 mm thin, iPad is a breeze to take wherever you go. It’s built to be durable, so you have peace of mind knowing you can take it anywhere. And it’s just as beautiful as it is portable — available in silver, space gray, and gold.