- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- 45mm case, over 50 percent more screen area
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display, 1,000 nits
- GPS models
- Ion-X glass display on aluminum cases
- Sapphire crystal display on stainless steel and titanium cases
- S7 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 wireless chip
- U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Blood oxygen sensor
- Electrical heart sensor and third-generation optical heart sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular heart rhythm notification
- ECG app
- International emergency calling⁷ Emergency SOS
- Fall detection
- Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS/GNSS, Compass
- Always-on altimeter
- 32GB capacity
- Swimproof (water resistant 50 meters)
- Dust resistant (IP6X)
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.7mm
- Case Weight (GPS): 38.8g
- Warranty: 1 Year
Big screen, Huge impact
The larger display enhances the entire experience, making Apple Watch easier to use and read. Series 7 represents our biggest and brightest thinking yet.
Physics be damned
The challenge was to create a bigger display while barely expanding the dimensions of the watch itself. To do so, the display was completely re‑engineered, reducing the borders by 40%, which allows for nearly 20% more screen area than Series 6. And over 50% more screen area than Series 3. That’s something to smile about.
Always-On Retina display. A brighter view of you
You don’t need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information and complications on your watch face, because the display is always on. And now it’s 70% brighter indoors when your wrist is down.
Smooth and continuous, The edge of design.
A subtle wraparound effect is created by refracted light at the edge of the display for a seamless integration with the case.
Tap. Type. Swipe.
An Apple Watch first a new QWERTY keyboard lets you tap or slide from letter to letter with QuickPath. It uses machine learning to predict the word you’re typing.
Use Scribble to write letters on your screen and compose a text or email. The larger display makes it faster and easier for all finger types.