- Model Name: X415EA-EK564T
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 14" FHD (60Hz Anti-Glare)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 1135G7 2.4GHz (8MB Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- Memory: DDR4 3200 8GB (onboard), 1 Slot Free, Up to 16GB
- Storage: 256GB PCIe G3 SSD, HDD Slot Free
- GPU: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- ODD: Without DVD-RW
- Special Feature & Design: Plastic
- Networking: Wi-Fi 5 (802.11 ac), Bluetooth V 4.1
- Battery: 2 Cell, 37 WH
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Accessories: ASUS Backpack
- Warranty: 2 Years (Battery & Adaptor One Year)
Easy portability. Effortless productivity
One of the world’s smallest all-rounder 15-inch laptops
Whether for work or play, ASUS X515 is the entry-level laptop that delivers powerful performance and immersive visuals. Its NanoEdge display boasts wide 178° viewing angles and a matte anti-glare coating for a truly engaging experience. Inside, it’s powered by up to an Intel® Core™ i7 processor with 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM, and features NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330. A dual-storage design with up to a 1 TB PCIe® SSD and a 1 TB HDD gives you the perfect combination of large storage capacity and fast data read / write speeds. There’s also Intel® Optane™ memory support1 to help speed things up even more.
Fast and efficient
With up to an Intel® Core i7 processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® MX330, ASUS X515 helps you get things done swiftly and efficiently.
Store more, do more
ASUS X515 has a dual storage design to give you the benefits of superfast data performance and a large storage capacity. Install apps on the SSD for quicker response and loading times, and use the HDD to store large files such as movies, music libraries, and photo albums. ASUS X515 also supports Intel® Optane™ memory1 technology so apps load faster and multitasking feels smoother.
Get a wider view of the world
The NanoEdge display gives ASUS X515 a vast screen area for an immersive viewing experience for work and play. Its wide-view FHD panel features an anti-glare coating to reduce unwanted distractions from irritating glare and reflections, so you can truly focus on what’s in front of you.