- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- CPU: Intel® Socket 1200 for 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Chipset: Intel Z490
- Memory: 4 × DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4
- Graphic: Integrated Graphics Processor (1×Displayport, 1×HDMI 1.4b)
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- LAN: Realtek® RTL8111H
- USB Ports: Rear USB Port (Total 6), Front USB Port (Total 8)
- BIOS: 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS
- Wireless Data Network: M.2 slot only (Key E) (Support CNVI & PCIe interface)
- Audio: Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Form Factor: ATX Form Factor
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime Z490 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime Z490 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work – maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime Z490 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsinks and Thermal Pads
Two massive VRM heatsinks with underneath thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime Z490 series is built to handle the additional cores and increased bandwidth of 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. A Z490 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
Proprietary connectors augment the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12 volts of power directly to the processors. The 8-pin connector features solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Little Things Make a Big Difference
Prime Z490 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.