- Limited Size, Unlimited Options (Tempered Glass)
- Tripal-slot GPU with Vertical Riser Cable
- Tool-free, 360 degree Accessibility
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential
- Multiple motherboard support options
- Out-of-the-box Custom Cooling Support
- High quality materials
- High quality materials / DustFilters: Top/Side/Btm
- Motherboard Support: Mini ITX, DTX, 244x266mm, 3.5″ Drive x 2, 2.5″ x 1
- Fan: topx2(installed), Rearx1, Bottomx2, Side x2
- Materials: Steel, Plastic, Mesh, Tempered Glass
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 376 x 185 x 292mm incl. Protrusions, 360 x 185 x 274mm excl. Protrusions
- Volume (exlc. Protrusions): 18.25L
- Expansion Slots: 3
- I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 3.5mm Headset Jack (Audio+Mic)
- Dust Filters: Top, Bottom, Left side, Right side
Style without sacrifice
The MasterBox NR200P uses features normally found in stylish, high-end ATX cases and cleverly utilizes space-saving measures to create a chassis taking up less than half the volume. Every feature is thoughtfully laid out in an 18-liter space to maximize component compatibility, thermal efficiency, and ease of assembly. Keep cool with a highly vented side panel, or look cooler with a crystal-clear tempered glass panel; both are included to satisfy performance and style preferences. Fit large graphics cards in the 3-slot capable NR200P, or utilize the two vertical cards slots with the included PCI riser to turn graphics cards and heads by making the GPU the centerpiece of the PC. Seven possible fan mounts, ample ventilation, and generous liquid and air-cooler clearances keep even the most powerful systems running at their optimum temperatures and speeds. The chassis frame is wrapped in a sleek and tasteful powder-coated steel chassis that makes a statement on a desk.
Limited Size, Unlimited Options
The NR200P includes many features found in larger ATX chassis while retaining a space-efficient form factor. The NR200P comes with the choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation to better showcase it against the glass, or to feed it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
Unrestricted Cooling Potential
The NR200P can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Two 120mm Sickleflow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 155mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
Triple-slot GPU support and Included Vertical Riser Cable
Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of large high-end graphics cards. A custom-sized riser cable is included to mount a graphics card vertically to showcase it, or allow radiator mounting at the bottom of the chassis to keep the system running as cool as it looks.
360 Degree Accessibility
Every panel and frame part of the NR200P can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
High quality materials
Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions
Multiple motherboard support options
Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front-mounted
for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum space of 244 x 226 mm.
Customization (3D printable ATX PSU bracket)
- Higher Position: Incompatible with front-most top mounted fan. 140/150mm are recommended for maximum compatibility with GPUs longer than 240mm.
2. Lower Position: Fully compatible with 2x 120mm fans in the top panel. Max GPU length supported: 240mm
Sickleflow PWM fans included
Newly Optimized blade design with updated curve that provides best balance between airflow and static pressure to take the heat away while remain extremely silence.