- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Gaming Grade Optical Sensor
- Legendary Omron Switched for S-Tier Durability
- Lightweight Ultraweave Cable with 53kg
- Dust and water-resistant costing PCBA
- Glide like a Pro Skater with PTFE feet
- DPI 7 levels 400, 800, 1200, 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000
- Tracking Speed 400ips, Lift Off<~2mm
Designed For Comfort And Improved Performance
The MM710 sports an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handed gamers for comfort and functionality, featuring two side-buttons for easy access to your custom keybinds. Additionally, the bold new perforated design maximizes airflow, reducing the pesky ol' sweaty palm you get in particularly heated 1v1s.
Special Protection Against The Elements
A lightweight mouse requires heavyweight protection - especially with a perforated design that's susceptible to exposure. The MM710's PCBA is sprayed with dust and water-resistant coating, which helps prevent accidental spills, annoying dust bunnies, or overly sweaty palms from bricking your artillery in the heat of the moment. However, keep in mind that the encoder and switches are not able to be coated and perform well at the same time, so definitely don't do any dunking or swimming with the MM710. Just take better care of your mouse. Remember: happy mice, happy life.