- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Display Size (in.): 18.5
- Diagonal Viewing Size: 47.02 cm (18.5 inches)
- Vertical Viewing Size: 230.4 mm (9.07 inches)
- Maximum Preset Resolution: 1366 x 768 at 60Hz
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 0.30 mm x 0.30 mm
- Pixel Per Inch (PPI) : 85
- Brightness: 200 cd/m² (typical)
- Color Support
Color gamut (typical): 83% (CIE1976) 72% (CIE1931)
Color depth: 16.7 Million
- Contrast Ratio: 600:1 (typical)
- Viewing Angle: 65°/90°
- Response Time: 5 ms typical (Normal) (gray to gray)
- Panel Type: TN (Twisted Nematic)
- Display Screen Coating : Anti-Glare
- Backlight Technology : LED
- ComfortView with Flicker-free screen: Yes
- Dell Display Manager Compatibility: Yes
- Remote Asset Management : Yes, via Dell Command I Monitor
- GSA/TAA: No
- Optional Soundbar
AC511 - usb powered via PC
AE515 Skype for Business Certified
- Design Features Adjustability: Tilt Only (-5° to 21°)
- Connectors: 1 X VGA, 1 X DisplayPort 1.2
- HDCP Support: DisplayPort HDCP 1.2
- Weight (with packaging): 3.92 kg
- Dimensions(with stand): 359.60 mm × 445.4 mm × 171.0 mm
- 3 YearsParts & Service , (1 Year) Pannel Warranty
All the essentials, and then some
Maximize your workspace: A thin profile1 and improved cable management create a smaller footprint, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk.
Enhanced views: The 1366x768 resolution is ideal for everyday tasks, while ComfortView is ready for extended viewing periods. It reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.
Versatile connections: Our E Series monitors accommodate legacy and non-legacy systems with convenient connectivity options like VGA and DP ports. Your workspace will be completely customized to your needs.
Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
Improved Dell Display Manager
Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.