- Display Size (in.): 21.5
- Diagonal Viewing Size: 54.68 cm (21.5 inches)
- Horizontal: 476.64 mm (18.77 inches)
- Vertical: 268.11 mm (10.56 inches)
- Maximum Preset Resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixel Pitch: 0.248 mm x 0.248 mm
- Pixel Per Inch (PPI): 102
- Brightness: 250 cd/m² (typical)
- Color Support:
Color gamut (typical): 83% (CIE1976) 72% (CIE1931)
Color depth: 16.7 Million
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
- Viewing Angle: 160°/170°
- Response Time: 5 ms typical (Normal) (gray to gray)
- Panel Type: TN (Twisted Nematic)
- Display Screen Coating: Anti-Glare
- Backlight Technology: LED
- ComfortView with Flicker-free screen: Yes
- Dell Display Manager Compatibility: Yes
- Remote Asset Management: Yes, via Dell Command I Monitor
- GSA/TAA: No
- Optional Soundbar:
AC511 - usb powered via PC
AE515 Skype for Business Certified
- Connectors: 1 X VGA, 1 X DisplayPort 1.2
- HDCP Support: DisplayPort HDCP 1.2
- Weight (with packaging): 4.9 kg
- Dimensions(with stand): 399.30 mm × 512.2 mm × 171 mm
- 3 YearsParts & Service , (1 Year) Pannel Warranty
Improved Dell Display Manager
Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency. And with the improved DDM, you’ll get even more preset layouts.
Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
All the essentials, and then some
Enhanced views: The Full HD resolution is ideal for everyday tasks, while ComfortView is ready for extended viewing periods. It reduces up to 60% of harmful blue light emissions.2
Versatile connections: Our E Series monitors accommodate legacy and non-legacy systems with convenient connectivity options like VGA and DP ports. Your workspace will be completely customized to your needs.
Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.