- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Wifi connectivity: Dual-band wifi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) wifi networks.
- Amazon Sidewalk: A shared network that can simplify Echo device setup and can help your device reconnect to your wifi router when you update your password or network name. Sidewalk uses a small portion of your internet bandwidth to provide these services to you and your neighbors, and is enabled on your device unless you have previously disabled the setting. You can disable Sidewalk at anytime. Learn more here.
- Smart home hub: Zigbee + Sidewalk
- Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Direct control of BLE Mesh. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
- Audio: 3.0” (76.2 mm) neodymium woofer and two 0.8” (20 mm) tweeters.
- Alexa app: The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. Supported operating systems.
- Accessibility features: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech.
- Size: 5.7” x 5.7” x 5.2” (144 x 144 x 133 mm)
- Weight: 34.2 oz (970 g)
Talk about well-rounded. Echo combines premium sound, a built-in Zigbee smart home hub, and a temperature sensor. Powerful speakers deliver clear highs, dynamic mids, and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that adapts to any room. Just ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, make calls, and tell you the news, sports scores, weather, and more.