- Full wooden side panel finish achieves an elegant and luxurious look
- High resolution and sensitivity for sound leaves ears shocked to the quality of sound
- Four EQ Modes: Vocal, Monitor, Classic, and Dynamic
- Included wireless remote for audio input, volume adjustment and mode switching
- Inputs supported: coaxial, optical, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth
- Subwoofer box size: 312 x 265 x 298mm
- satellite speaker box size: 222 x 127 x 156mm
Fully Featured Bookshelf Speakers.
Most 2.1 systems include tiny satellite speakers and make up for the small sound from satellites with their subwoofer. With the S350DB you get both a massive subwoofer and fully featured bookshelf speakers. Connect your sources via Bluetooth, RCA, optical, coaxial or AUX with these.
Side Panel Controls
Take full control of your audio with the side panel controls on the side of one of the bookshelf speakers. Three knobs are located on the side that effect the bass, treble and volume for the entire 2.1 system. Once switched on, the power light will appear on so you know your system is working.
Titanium Dome Tweeters
The S350DB is equipped with two bookshelf satellite speakers that have titanium dome tweeters that aid in producing a sound that provides clear highs in any genre of music or videos and movies. The titanium dome tweeters are ¾-inch in size.