- Pixels: 26.1 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 6240 x 4160
- Aspect Ratio: 1:1, 3:2, 16:9
- Sensor Type / Size: CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm
- Lens Mount: Fujifilm X Mount
- Camera Format: APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
- Bit Depth: 14-Bit
- Built-In Flash: Yes
- Video Recording: Yes, NTSC/PAL
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- DCI and UHD 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi; Sports Finder Mode
- Connectivity: 2.5mm Sub-mini (2-Ring), HDMI D (Micro), USB 3.0, USB Type-C, X-Sync Socket
- Battery: 1 x NP-W126S Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1260 mAh
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.7 x 3.3 x 1.8″ / 118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm
- Weight: 13.51 oz / 383 g
The 4th Generation
The new FUJIFILM X-T30, offers similar performance to the FUJIFILM X-T3, in a smaller and lighter body. It has the same phase-detection AF system with almost 100% frame coverage, blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting of up to 30fps, monochrome adjustment function, Color Chrome effect and Sports Viewfinder mode while also offering functions that cater to the less professional photographer, such as the Advanced SR Auto function as well.
Supreme AF and continuous shooting performance that lets you capture every opportunity.
4K video recording with the advanced levels of image and sound quality synonymous with the X Series.
Color reproduction technology developed using the know-how from FUJIFILM’s history in photographic film business.
Compact and lightweight design with advanced handling and functionality.
Connection with smartphones to share your images with ease. Applications that help your picture taking and processing