- Focal Length: 16 mm(Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24mm)
- Camera Mount Type: Fujifilm X Mount
- Format Compatibility: APS-C
- Angle of View: 83.2°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 5.91″ (15 cm)
- Magnification: 0.21x
- Elements/Groups: 13 / 11
- Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
- Autofocus: Yes
- Filter Thread: Front: 67 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.89 x 2.87″ (73.4 x 73 mm)
- Weight: 13.23 oz (375 g)
Capture everything you see
This lens has an angle of view that is slightly wider than what the human eye can see. The XF16mmF1.4 can capture every detail of a scene or by changing your angle give a more dramatic point of view. From street snaps to landscapes and with it's compact dimensions and 350g weight, this lens will fit into your camera bag with no problems.
The XF16mmF1.4 R WR can capture shots as close as 15cm. When used right, you can add a more dynamic look to your images by also having full control over the foregrounds and backgrounds within the frame.
Quick Manual focus and even Quicker Autofocus
Using a powerful DC coreless motor, the focus element in the XF16mmF1.4 R WR moves quickly and accurately in a split second. The clutch allows you to switch from autofocus to manual focus instantly and the engraved depth of field markings assist precise manual focus. Both of these features combined mean you can adjust the focus quickly and however you like without worrying about missing an important shot.
Creativity, whatever the weather
Difficult challenges present huge opportunities for creative photographers. A weatherproof lens and camera in rain and snow gives you freedom to capture a scene without concern for your equipment.
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano-GI and HT-EBC Lens Coatings
- Floating Focus System
- Minimum Working Distance: 6"
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Depth of Field Scale
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm