- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Direct 8+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Heatsink
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guards
- Intel® 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI & BT 5
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5 GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ Support
- ALC 1220 120dB SNR HD Audio with WIMA & Nichicon MW Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Easy and Quick Installation: Pre-installed IO Shield
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU、Memory and Graphics Card
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Shards of the Void; Borders Disappear Fusing different materials and surface textures with negative space to form a juxtaposition and showcase a stylistic effect where the boundaries between components are not clearly defined. It creates a multi-dimensional design that seemingly cuts through space and time.
Direct 8+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
B460 AORUS PRO AC motherboard use a 8+2 phase digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 10-core Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
With the best quality components and GIGABYTE R&D design capability, the B460 AORUS is a true beast among motherboards.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.