- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Heatsink
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Blazing Fast Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C™ Support
- M.2 E-key Slot for PCIe WIFI Module Upgradable
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 with Nichicon MW Audio Capacitors
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU、Memory and Graphics Card
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
4+2 Hybrid Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
GIGABYTE 400 series motherboards use a 4+2 Hybrid digital PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest Intel® Core™ CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Single 32GB Support
The maximum memory capacity on the B460 motherboard is 128GB. After Intel updated the memory reference code, a single slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
Dual PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
GIGABYTE Ultra-Efficient M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
High Quality Onboard Audio Design
Delivers high quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for professional gamers.
Multi-Zone Light Show Design
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard.
Industry Leading Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.