- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA Interface
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
4+2 Hybrid Digital VRM with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy saving which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
High Speed Gigabit LAN with Automatic Bandwidth Allocation
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
4K display support is dependent on CPU
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.