- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Connectors
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C™ Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation
- Q-Flash PLUS Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
4+2 Hybrid Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFET
GIGABYTE motherboards use Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which reduce energy wastage through unnecessary residual heat dissipation. This all amounts to tangible energy saving which are beneficial for both end-users and the environment without impacting system performance.
PCIe 4.0* Hardware Design
For most of prosumers and gamers, high bandwidth storage and high performance graphics card are critical for their applications. To support most cutting edge devices, this motherboard uses the groundbreaking PCIe 4.0 grade hardware design.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Connectors
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics
Multi-graphics configuration offers better graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networking
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.