- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs with Ultra Durable™ Memory Armor
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Micro-Block Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe II
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
- Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with High-End Audio Capacitors
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Front USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C™ Header
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
What we do to get a better XMP Speed?
GIGABYTE R&Ds chose a high quality and low impedance server level PCB, modified the trace layout, optimized the routing by adopting daisy chain, and implement on different layers to avoid signal interference. With the GIGABYTE XTREME Memory technology, noise is minimized. With this approach, Z490 Motherboard memory overclocking performance is guaranteed not to be compromised.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference. Protective routing utilizes POOL technique which ground on top/bottom layer of the PCB with border stitching vias connecting both, creates a complete ground cage that seals the critical high speed signal traces in an interference free inner layer.
Memory Layout - Daisy Chain Design
With the optimized diasy-chain routing, Z490 motherboard provide a proven speed up to DDR4-4600+ MHz with high density DESIGNARE Memory 32GB module*. The optimized diasy-chained routing eliminates the stub effect, pushes the one DIMM per channel in dual channel interleaving mode to hit higher memory frequencies providing professional gamers a denser and faster system memory experience.