- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Switch: HyperX Switch
- Type: Mechanical
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- ght effects: Per key RGB lighting3 and 5 brightness levels
- On board memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB Type-C to USB Type-A
- Anti-ghosting: 100% anti-ghosting
- Key rollover: N-key mode
- LED indicator: Yes
- Media control: Yes
- Switch: HyperX Aqua
- Actuation Force: 45g
- Key Travel Distance: 1.8 mm
- Total Travel: 3.8 mm
- Life Span (Keystrokes): 80 million
- Length: 1.8 m
- Dimensions(W×D×Height): 442.5 × 132.5 × 36.39 mm
- Weight: 1075 g
- Product Code: HX-KB6AQX-US
- Warranty: 2 Years
HyperX mechanical switches
The key switches are custom-designed to be a balance of responsiveness and accuracy, featuring a short travel time and low actuation force. They’re also reliable, rated for 80 million keypresses with no loss of quality.
Full aircraft-grade aluminum body
The aluminum casing keeps the keyboard structurally sound and stable when the action gets intense and the game hangs in the balance; battle after battle, night after night.
Compact, portable design with detachable USB Type-C cable
The small footprint gives you plenty of room for rapid mouse movements. It also has a detachable cable so it’s easy to take on the go.
RGB backlit keys with radiant lighting effects
HyperX mechanical switches feature an exposed LED for brighter, more luminous RGB lighting.
Advanced customization with HyperX NGENUITY Software
Customize Game Mode, take greater control over lighting effects, and set up your own macros.
Three adjustable keyboard tilt angles
Adjust the two-step keyboard feet for three different angle settings (3°, 7°, or 11°), whichever makes your wrists the most comfortable.
Onboard memory for three profiles
Create your own custom-designed lightshows, save them directly to the keyboard, and take them with you on the go.
Game Mode, 100% anti-ghosting, and N-key rollover
Ensure that all your keypresses register and that you’re not accidentally taking yourself out of the game in key moments.