- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Screen: 14.1 inch 1920*1080 (IPS Pannel)
- Battery: 7.6V 4600mAH Lithium-ion Polymer Battery(3~6 hours)
- CPU:Intel Celeron N4020 Quad core(1.1 GHz -2.2GHz)
- Memory: 12GB ,DDR3L
- Storage: 256GB SSD (Upgrade M2 2280 256 SSD)
- Interface: DC,USB 2.0,USB 3.0,HDMI,TF card,Audio jack bluetooth,build in speaker
- Camera Front: 1.0MP
- OS: Window 10 home License 64 bit
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Free Gift: Laptop sleeve bag
- Body Colour: Space Grey
EZbook S5: Design
The body of the Jumper EZbook S5 is made of bright silver plastic with the English logo of Jumper in the middle. The appearance of the S5 looks quite fashionable.
The front of EZbook S5 at the outside
You will see the 14-inch screen wrapped by an 8mm narrow bezel after unfolding the EZbook S5. Through the glossy screen processing, the screen seems bright and glistening. Besides, with a video resolution of 1080P, the screen presents sharp details of the images.
Next, let’s introduce the center of the EZbook S5 after talking about the screen. Jumper EZbook S5 adopts an island-style keyboard design — the space and area of keycap are appropriate, and the keystroke is long, but it feels relatively soft when pressed. All in all, the tactile experience can still be improved.
The touchpad of the laptop employs the regular hidden design of the left and right keys. It slides smoothly. However, the separation of the left and right keys still need to be improved because the right key failed to be registered in most cases.
Ports on the left of EZbook S5
When it comes to ports, Jumper EZbook S5 has a USB 3.0 port and a mini HDMI port on the left side, and the power interface also locates on the left.