- Standards: IEEE802.3(10BASE-T), IEEE802.3u(100BASE-T), IEEE802.3ab(1000BASE-T), IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Memory: 64Kbit
- Buffer Memory: 2Mbit
- Port: 16 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Mbps
- Indicator: Power, LINK/ACT,1000M，loop detection
- Transmission Method: Store- froward
- Power Input: 100~240v AC 50~60MZ
- Backplane (Gbps): 32Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Power Saving: YES
- Operating Temperature (°C): 0-40°C
- Operating Humidity (Non-condensing): 10%~90%
- Dimensions (W x D x H mm): 280x180x44 mm
- Weight (g): 1kg
Offers a fast and reliable network
The store-and-forward architecture filters errors and forwards packets in a non-blocking environment. Flow control ensures the correctness of data transmitting. The IEEE 802.3x and backpressure flow control mechanisms work respectively for full and half duplex modes.
Power Saving Features
The GEU-1621 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising the performance. The switch automatically enters the sleep mode, if there is no link activity detected, using less energy than idling at full power.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
The switch supports Nway auto-negotiation protocol to detect the networking speed (10/100/1000 Mbps) and the duplex modes (Full/Half) automatically. Auto-MDI/MDI-X function eliminates the effort to use crossover cables. Diagnostic LEDs are provided to get real-time information of the connection status and network.