- Standards: IEEE 802.3 10-BASE-T, Ethernet, IEEE 802.3u 100-BASE-TX, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3ab 1000-BASE-T, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control (full-duplex flow control), IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Technology
- Buffer Memory: 1024KB
- Port: 5 x 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 Port
- Indicator: Power; Link/Active
- Transmission Method: Store-and-Forward
- Power Input: DC 5V, 1A, External Power Adapter
- Power Consumption: < 3W
- Backplane (Gbps): 10Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 8K
- Power Saving: IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Technology: Active Link Detection; Cable Length Detection; Sleep Mode
- Operating Temperature (°C):
- Operating: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage: – 40°C ~ 70°C
- Mount: Desktop and wall-mountable
- Dimensions (W x D x H mm): 149.5 x 89 x 27 mm
- Weight (g): 168g
Power Saving Features
The GSW-0507 supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to provide power-saving benefits without compromising performance. One of the ways it does this is by automatically detecting the length of connected cables and can adjust power usage by saving energy on shorter cable connections.
Compact and Stylish Design
The stylish, compact wall-mountable housing of GSW-0507 fits any working environment. It comes
with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports to meet SOHO and home network expansion needs.
Easy to Use
The GSW-0507 features plug-and-play for easy installation. No configuration is required. Autonegotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device and adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.