- Model No: Liva ONE H410 95-670-MU3001
- Platform: Support Intel® 10th Processor for LGA 1200 Socket, TDP 65W
- Memory: 2 x SO-DIMM DDR4 2933MHz up to 64GB (Max.)
- Storage Devices: 1 x 2.5″ SATA3 HDD or SSD, 1 x M.2 2280 SATA/PCIe SSD
- Audio: 1 x MIC-IN, 1 x Line-out
- Networking: 1 x Gigabit LAN
- USB: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1x1 (FRONT I/O), 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1x1 Type C Ports (FRONT I/O), 4 x USB 2.0(REAR I/O)
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Port, 2 x DisplayPort, 1 x VGA Port (D-Sub) *Max. 2 Video Outputs
- Wireless: 1 x M.2 2230 WLAN 802.11ac (PCIe Interface Only) Optional: 802.11ax (PCIe Interface Only), Bluetooth 4.2 (USB Interface) Optional: Bluetooth 5.1 (USB Interface)
- Dimension (MM): 205 x 176 x 33 mm
- Power: TDP 35W: 19V/4.74A, 90W, TDP 65W: 19V/6.32A, 120W, 1 x Power Button, 1 x DC-in
- OS Support: Windows 10®
- Remark:: 1 x TPM IC Onboard (Optional), 1 x Internal Speaker (Optional), 1 x RS232 (Option)
Exceptional Performance for Daily Multitasking LIVA One H410
IVA One H410 is powered by Intel® 10th Gen processors, which provide better performance in daily multitask computing, compared to previous platform processors, ensuring smooth and responsive experiences in a wide variety of usage scenarios.
Stunning 4K Resolution and Dual Display SupportLIVA One H410
LIVA One H410 comes equipped with integrated Intel® UHD Graphics to display videos and images in stunning 4K resolution. With HDMI, DisplayPort and D-Sub ports, LIVA One H410 lets you extend your workspace across up to two displays for more efficient and comfortable productivity.
Dual Storage DesignLIVA One H410
LIVA One H410 fits one M.2 SSD and a 2.5-inch HDD/ SSD, letting you create your own custom storage solution with the balance of speed and capacity to fit your needs.
Versatile, Space-saving DesignLIVA One H410
LIVA One H410 has a stylish metal case that measures just 205mm x 176mm x 33mm, so it takes up very little room to help you maintain a clutter-free workspace. It can also be mounted easily to the back of any VESA-compatible display, making it perfect for a range of business applications - from a media server to a store kiosk.
A convenient sliding chassis design lets you add or upgrade an M.2 SSD, 2.5-inch HDD or SSD, or memory using just a screwdriver. This design, gives you maximum flexibility to customize your system.