- External Power Supply: 5V/0.6A
- Interfaces: 8 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x CSMA/CD
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 127 x 60.3 x 22 mm
- Buffer Capacity: 768Kb
- Jumbo Frame: 2KB
- Switching Capacity: 1.6Gbps
- LED Ethernet: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8), Power
- Transfer Method: Store and forward
About the same size as a smartphone, the MS108 can be placed anywhere in your home without taking up too much space. Its fanless design allows it to remain unobtrusive, regardless of how long it has been running.
Expand Ethernet Network
With eight 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, you can quickly expand your wired network. The MS108 is flexible and is fully compatible with computers, printers, IP cameras, smart TVs, game consoles, and more. This makes it perfect for home, small
office, and even dormitory environments.
Ease of Use
Forget about complicated installation. Just connect the switch to your TV or computer via an Ethernet cable to immediately expand your wired network. Absolutely no configuration is required.
With Half/Full Duplex and MAC Address Learning Technology, the MS108 provides up to 1.6Gbps of stable switching bandwidth. Every unit undergoes extensive testing prior to shipment, ensuring that the MS108 will provide reliable, uninterrupted connections for years to come.