- Core Clock 600 MHz
- Mem size 2048MB (2GB)
- 64 bits ,DDR3
- Mem clock speed 1600MHz
- Cores 320 units, HDMI / SL-DVI-D / D-Sub
- HDCP 2.2 , Radeon™ R7 240 PCI Express x16 3.0, Multi GPU Support (CrossFireX)
- DirectX 11.2 , Open GL 4.3 , All Solid Capacitors
- MSI Afterburner Overclocking Utility, Multi GPU Support
- Low Profile Design , AMD HD3D technology
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
Low profile design saves more spaces and can build slim or smaller system easier.
MILITARY CLASS COMPONENTS
One of the deciding factors in performance is the quality of the components used. That is why MSI only uses MIL-STD-810G certified components. Only these components have proven durable enough to withstand the torturous circumstances of extreme gaming and overclocking for extended usage.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.