- Boost Clock – Up to 1925 MHz , Game Clock – Up to 1815 MHz , Base Clock- 1670 MHz
- Memory Speed: 14Gbps
- Memory size: 8GB (8192 MB)
- 256 bits ,GDDR6 , 4-Maximum Displays , DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1 , HDCP 2.2 , 2560 Units
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5700 XT, PCI Express x16 4.0, DirectX 12
- MULTI-GPU TECHNOLOGY : Crossfire™(Bridgeless) , Open GL 4.6
- Digital Max Resolution (7680 x 4320) , VR Ready
- TORX FAN 3.0 , SOLID BACKPLATE , OC PERFORMANCE , RDNA Architecture
- AMD FreeSync Technology , Afterburner Overclocking Utility
UPGRADED DESIGN FOR COOLER PERFORMANCE
The upgraded MECH series feature an imposing appearance and enhanced cooling performance, bringing the temperature down 11% more compared to the reference cooling.
TORX FAN 3.0
A brand new version of the iconic MSI TORX fan pushes the limits of thermal performance yet further than before. The new trims clearly visible on the traditional fan blade create a focused airflow which in turn is pushed down by the dispersion fan blades for increased static pressure.
COOLING STARS AT THE BASE
6mm copper heatpipes with an optimized layout increase the cooling efficiency using a direct contace design.
Ample amounts of thermal pads are used to allow various components to transfer heat to the heatsink for better cooling.
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.