- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
- Perfect for wildlife and action photographers
- 20.3-megapixel Live MOS Sensor with no low-pass filter
- Advanced Body I.S. and 5-axis Dual I.S. with 6.5 stop compensation
- Capture 80-megapixel images in JPEG/RAW with new High Resolution Mode
- 20fps (AF-C) and 60fps (AF-S) continuous shooting
- World’s fastest AF speed of 0.04 seconds
- 4K and Full HD video recording up to 60p
- 6K and 4K Photo Mode
- (DFD) Depth from Defocus technology
- 3,680k-dots EVF with 100% field of view and 0.83x magnification
- Magnesium alloy splash-, dust- and freeze-proof construction
- 3.0″ 1040k-dot free angle LCD
- Dual SD memory card slots with UHS-II compatibility
An ultra-real, 20.3MP experience
Boasting the highest image quality that LUMIX has ever offered, the LUMIX G9 keeps it real — and then some! At every ambient light level, the 20.3-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor without low pass filter delivers intensely sharp image quality with an extremely wide dynamic range.
Ultra-fast Autofocus and AFC Burst
Panasonic's innovative DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology is constantly evolving and it's just got even better. DFD allows the LUMIX G9 to calculate focal lens movement by comparing depth of field values of two images at incredibly high speed. By combining the AF drive with a maximum read speed of 480 fps, the LUMIX G9 can achieve the industry's fastest level Autofocus in up to 0.04 seconds* and the world¡¯s fastest 20 fps burst shooting with AFC.
The largest-level 0.83x OLED LVF in Mirrorless Camera
A super high-resolution 3,680k-dot OLED LVF (Live View Finder) brings stunning visibility and makes for perfect framing even under direct sunlight. The highest-level 0.83x magnification in mirrorless camera category (35mm camera equivalent) makes it easy to see image detail, your settings and icons, and, the long eye point distance of 21mm is excellent for people who wear glasses. Best of all, the OLED LVF ensures your pictures match up to exactly how you intended them.
Large Status LCD
A status LCD that lets you instantly confirm the settings is provided for the first time on a LUMIX camera. Convenient for shooting with frequent settings adjustments, and for simply framing with the viewfinder and rear monitor. Also handy for scenes such as nighttime shots, when the light of the rear monitor bothers you.