- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Lens: LUMIX G VARIO 12-32mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
- Camera Effective Pixels: 16.00 Megapixels
- Image Sensor: 16.84 Megapixels Live MOS Sensor
- Focus mode: AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- AF mode: Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint
- Metering mode: Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- ISO Sensitivity: Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600
- Exposure mode: Program AE / Aperture Priority AE / Shutter Priority AE / Manual
- Aperture: F3.5-5.6(H-FS12032 Lens)
- Shutter Speed: Still Images: Time (Max. 60 second), 1/16,000 – 60
- Motion Images: 1/16,000 – 1/25
Night Mode Selfie
It’s a beautiful night, and lights are glittering all around you. It’s one of those scenes that move you the most. And it’s also one of the most difficult to photograph! But the LUMIX GF10 makes it easy to capture you and the nighttime in all your glory.
4K Burst 4K Photo Selfie
For active scenes, LUMIX 4K PHOTO selfie is the ticket! Whether it’s a party moment, a group selfie, or your dog who just doesn’t want to sit still, you can catch the best moment at 30 frames per second and save it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent image. Different from conventional 4K shooting, the 4K Burst (Wide-angle) mode* lets you leverage the lens’ angle of view. This is excellent for outdoor selfies with a dramatic background, for large group shots, or for any photo you want to shoot wide and bold!
Wild Variety Of Filters
The filters of the LUMIX GF10 make photography that much more creative. In the Creative Control category, 22 filter effects let you instantly turn your snapshots, panoramas, and even videos into something totally new! In the Photo Style category, the L. Monochrome offers deep blacks and rich gradation comparable to that of black and white film. Even ordinary scenes become something special!