- LUMIX function enhancement for film production/professional videographers
- Increases dynamic range from 10 stops to 12 stops
- 10 bit internal(GH5) / 8 bit internal (GH4 / FZ2500) to SD media or 10 bit to external media recording
- Makes color grading easier with improved compatibility between LUMIX GH4, DMC-FZ2500, DC-GH5KBODY and Panasonic Varicam
- V-Log / V-Log L were developed to feature similar characteristic to Cineon
In response to the demand from the film production market, log video recording (V-Log L) is now available for the LUMIX, and offers exceptional flexibility as well as wider dynamic range for color grading in post-production process. V-Log / V-Log L were developed to feature similar characteristics to Cineon, which is a characteristic curve for film digitalization. Taking full advantage of Four Thirds sensor, V-Log L boasts a log characteristic with 12 stops. Both V-Log and V-Log L have the same characteristic curve, and LUT (Look Up Table) can be utilized.