- လတ်တလောအခြေအနေတွင် နေ့စဥ်ငွေစျေးနှုန်းအပြောင်းအလဲရှိပါသဖြင့် ရောင်းစျေးအနည်းငယ်အပြောင်းအလဲရှိနိုင်ပါသည်။
Fast, from start to finish
- This EasySpeed Plus iron speeds up your ironing thanks to triple precision tip, even heat distribution across the soleplate, continuous steam, shot of steam and high power
- 5 ways to speed up your ironing
- Steam 35g/min;120g steam boost
- Ceramic soleplate
- Safety Auto off + Anti-calc
- 2300 Watts
- Warranty: 2 Year
Power up to 2300 W enabling constant high steam output
Steam boost up to 120g
The iron's 120 g steam boost enables you to easily remove even the most stubborn creases.
Continuous steam output up to 35 g/min
Continuous steam output of up to 35 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
Ceramic soleplate for better gliding performance
Ceramic soleplate is scratch resistant, glides well and easy to clean.
Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
This Philips iron has a vertical steam function, for crease removal in hanging fabrics.
Iron switches off automatically when left unattended
The iron shuts off automatically when left unattended. If it is left on it's heelrest it will switch off in 8 minutes. When left on the soleplate or on the side, it only takes 30 seconds before the iron shuts off.
Triple precision tip for optimal control and visibility
The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.