- Type Of Wine: Red wine
- Denomination: Rioja ( La Rioja , Spain)
- Cellar: Marquis of Cáceres
- Volume: 75cl Other volumes
- Grapes: Graciano , Tempranillo , Garnacha Tinta
- Allergens: Contains sulfites
- Vol. Of Alcohol: 13%
- Tim Atkin Score: 90
- James Suckling Score: 91
- Alcohol content: 14.0%
- View: Beautiful shiny ruby dress.
- Nose: On the nose it has a fine bouquet of black cherries and blackberries, with slight notes of Mediterranean aromatic herbs.
- Mouth: Its passage through the mouth is fresh, fruity and sweet. The richness of the fruit gives way to a nice volume that supports silky tannins.
- Tempranillo (85%), Garnacha Tinta (10%), Graciano (5%).
- Rice, roasted, stewed or grilled meats, fried foods, hams and sausages, legumes, paellas, patés, Perfect to accompany Mediterranean cuisine, fish in tomato sauce, soft or semi-cured cheeses, grilled vegetables.